Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Loved the speaker yeasterday

I have to admit, i really dont know much about whats going on in the war or even why we really even started the war. But it was kind of a relief seeing that not too many other people know much about it either. I love the fact that someone involved in it and has been there first hand can have the passion and the balls to come out and speak the truth and tell people whats happening. I love it! I'm incredibly liberal and against the war myself, and love the fact that this man comes out with this moive and everything and nobody can cover it and pretend like it's not real. He was there, in the mix, he's seen it and done it and nobody can deny that. I was very happy to be a part of this class period and to learn these things I only really wondered about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment