Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sean Setzer

My name is Sean Setzer, I am a senior Physical Education major from Portland, Oregon. I came here from a junior college in San Diego, California to play football for our own Utah State Aggies. I am now finished with football and am looking to finish my classes this semester and graduate in May.

I joined the class because I needed it to graduate, and also because it sounded interesting. i enjoy ethics classes cause there is no right or wrong answer, which i like because i enjoy looking at different perspectives on issues and especially on media issues.

I am a huge fan of all forms of media. Although i think that at times the media can be quite insensitive and absolutely rediculous, i believe that everyone is entitled their opinion and i love to listen and read all types of different perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment