Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kyle Milne- The Ultimate Straggler

Well you may have pieced together that I'm vocal and don't have any issues speaking my mind. I was born in Logan, UT and have spent most of my life here. I got my Associates Degree from Snow College and spent a 6 months doing service in NYC. I'm majoring in PR with a minor in Sociology and hope to go into Event Planning when I graduate and maybe eventually come back to college life and work in Student Services.

It's hard to pinpoint values that are important to me because I feel like it's hard to prioritize great things. I would say truth is probably one of the most important things in my life because I feel it's the foundation of all lasting and concrete interactions. I think it's what all people strive for, and should be the aim for all journalists in their reporting. Sadly, most people don't realize that most news is truth in progress and take everything as fact. Perhaps even sadder is that most journalists don't realize that. Beyond truth I value friendship and family. At the end of the day the relationships you have are all you've really got.

I'm sorry to everyone that I'm so late with this, but I promise to be more timely in the future. Have fun all!

No comments:

Post a Comment