Friday, January 16, 2009

Jordan Oldham

My name is Jordan Oldham, I am a Horticulture major with an emphasis in Turfgrass Management and a minor in Business. I am currently working with a Landscaping company in Ogden and spend many a late night behind the wheel of a plow truck roaming the streets of Ogden and Layton. I commute to Logan on Tuesdays and Thursdays for classes and to run a little retail business that I just started here in Logan. This summer I will be moving to Big Sky Montana to do a Internship at a golf course. When I graduate from Utah State I am plan to become a Golf Course manager. You may wonder what a guy like me is doing in a upper division journalism class. Well I wonder the same thing sometimes. The reason that I am taking this class is to fulfill a DSS requirement and this sounded like it would be a good class to take.
I have no experience with journalism or the media other than watching the news or reading the newspaper. I think that this class will really open my eyes to what the media does. I think that it will be a good experience for me to learn and broaden my horizons. Well that is a little about myself and I hope that over the course of this class I will be able to learn a lot. See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment