Monday, February 2, 2009

Philosophies....

While researching about the different philosophies to find one that defines what I believe, I found myself taking bits and pieces from each one to make my own. This closely resembles my experiences in finding a religion that makes sense. We all have good ideas that make sometimes make sense to other people, but I think it would have been weird if I would have agreed with any philosopher 100 percent. I was really glad that most of the class felt the same way. I don’t care enough to sit down and write out every ethic or philosophy I believe in because every situation is different. It makes more sense to play decisions by ear and just do what feels right. If we all try to stay balanced and accurate, our stories will reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment