Thursday, March 19, 2009

Which philosopher are you?

In light of all of these depressing posts about the troubled future of print journalism, I thought I'd throw a post in that was a little less dreary for a bit of a break. I took this personality test on Facebook (yeah, I know...) identifying which philosopher my views align with most. The only caveat is that you, obviously, have to be a registered member of Facebook. But, it's fun, pertains to ethics, and I thought it'd be a refreshingly detour from all of this talk about newspaper doom and gloom. Enjoy! I was Plato, and I'm not really sure what would be the best way to link to this thing, but hopefully this works: http://apps.facebook.com/qwhich-philoso-iicfj/?target=result&h=d65dc7b2c498dda5fb4b1506d18c33af&result=433047

No comments:

Post a Comment