Sunday, March 29, 2009

Justice?

In class on Tuesday along with Adam I thought of a few things that I thought could be very unethical. I share many of the same opinions that Adam addressed. I also wonder where the line is drawn between justice and entertainment. I find it interesting that the methods that they used to catch the perverts did not hold up, but it made for some great TV. I have heard that there is a crime unit in the Salt Lake police called the Internet Crimes Unit. They do just what Perverted Justice does in catching the offenders. The big difference is that they are Police Officers and act under the authority of the law. They don't make TV out of it and they don't make money, they just catch the bad guy. They work in the shadows and do not receive the recognition that they deserve because they are in it to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment