Friday, March 27, 2009

Print and PR make strange bedfellows...

Hello, dear fellow class members--

I had to miss class on Tuesday, when we discussed our ideas for our final projects. I have an idea for what I want to do, and I'm wondering if anyone would like to team up. I've become very interested in the PR vs. print journalism issue, and I would like to research it and present on it for my project. I want to interview a spectrum of people involved in both fields, and see how they feel about working with one another. Both fields have to work with one another and they ultimately RELY on one another, so why the feud? Why the need for tension because their career goals are different? Why can't they get over their differences and respect eachother's work? These are the things I want to investigate in the project, and of course, much more.

Anyway, if this is of interest to anyone, let me know! Also, people who slack off in group projects need not apply.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment